Crimson Chorus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh. O_O *nosebleeds* ENGLISH .. NOO TAT

2 posters

Go down

Oh. O_O *nosebleeds* ENGLISH .. NOO TAT Empty Oh. O_O *nosebleeds* ENGLISH .. NOO TAT

Post by Ka ★ Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

こにちは!\ m / Gosh this forum is all english D: I'll try my best not to change language LOL. Yes, hello thar~ 私はの名まえわのKA★ちゃんです。 Yes, I am one of those people from Japan, please be nice ; D ; I am just seen in showing up on random choruses often on Crimson Chorus!

私はxxしなさい!is most likely always my line at home orz ;; Yes I am really fresh japan girl =w= But I'm trying my best to avoid talking in Japanese 'cause I'd like to talk to people around the globe \ o /

I have no YouTube ユチュブウのaccount so yeah. I could keep in touch with everyone in here O u O ww
So just, talk to me anytimeです!I hope we could be ともだちs ;DD さよなら!

- Ka★ちゃん
Ka ★
Ka ★

Back to top Go down

Oh. O_O *nosebleeds* ENGLISH .. NOO TAT Empty Re: Oh. O_O *nosebleeds* ENGLISH .. NOO TAT

Post by Roka Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 am

OMG dhuosadhsjlasudas

Japanese 8D
xDD;;; Excuse my excitedness.
I just love Japanese people. 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Anyways, welcome to the foums! ^^ I don't I need to welcome you to Crimon Chorus because you're already a part of it! ;D
I'm gonna go use Google Translate to translate all those Japanese phrases. xD Give me a moment...

One minute later..

Google Translate sucks TAT
Well, you know this part of your introduction:
私はの名まえわのKA★ちゃんです。

it got translated into this:
I'm before her name is KA ★.

And I don't know this: 私はxxしなさい!

8D Because I'm stupid.

But yes we can be good friends. 8DDD
>w< Hope you see you around the forums Ka-chan!!
Roka
Roka
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

https://www.youtube.com/user/ROxKouhiixAikoukaxKA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum