Crimson Chorus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo! >:3 from Igx25

5 posters

Go down

Yo! >:3 from Igx25 Empty Yo! >:3 from Igx25

Post by Igx25 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Haha so another forum to be introduced too >:3
This is just a repost from the YTChorus forum because my intro there was so long I wouldn't want to retype it -_- sorry for the laziness

Yo! I'm Igx25 or just Igx, pronounced "Eye Gee X". You really wouldn't imagine how many people say it wrong T_T
My real name is Ivan. I'm Filipino and live in Michigan (So boring...and cold (´;ω;`) )
The only language I can fluently speak is English but I am taking Japanese classes ( ゚ヮ゚)
I've had my Youtube account for years (2007?) and now am finally using it for something! I'm really excited to sing a lot of songs :D I have a few covers up on my Youtube page (Igx25) so if you get the chance take a listen <:3
I started singing because I needed something to fill up my time when I'm not working on cosplay, palying video games, going to class, work and homework. It's also a great stress relief :D

I love anime, manga, video games, computers, cooking, and cosplaying!
My favorite animes are: Eureka 7, FMA, Evangelion, Stardriver and Inazuma 11. I love most animes so it's really hard for me to pick favorites.

My favorite mangas...wow...I can't really say...I have like 50+ mangas I'm reading and they're all so good ( つ Д `) can't pick a favorite... OH D.N.Angel! My first ever manga! Always my Fav!

My favorite video games are: Any Tales Game (Vesperia is my #1), Blazblue CT and CS, Guilty Gear, Fragile, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Melee and Brawl, yea...I'd like to say I'm a gamer Razz If you ever wana play me at Blazblue on XboxLive just pm me! I always love playing people!

I specialize in Japanese cuisine and baking >:3 I make a mean rice ball and fried rice! (`・ω・´) I recently tried baking Melon Bread. Came out really well but just didn't look like Melon Bread sadly...

I've been to 2 anime conventions (ACEN and Youmacon) and cosplayed 2 characters. Roxas from Kingdom Hearts both Org coat and Twilight Town and Sin from GG2:O. Yea no one knows who the heck Sin is...I put my cosplays up on my Deviantart (Igx25, Creative aren't I >:3) so check'em out :D My next cosplay is Keiichi from Higurashi and Takuto from Stardriver

You would never guess I was an Otaku if you meet me. If you bring up anime, manga, video games, or cosplaying then you'll know >:D
Recently got Skype...yea lol finally caved into the peer pressure...um I think that's it...

Just missed the audition for Sissorhands (maybe?) which is a bummer cause I love that song but I'll be sure to make the next audition which catches my eye!
I put my video on there just in case I didn't miss it. But sadly it's also in a different key >_< I was in a rush...

Later then <:3
Igx25
Igx25
(ಠ_ಠ)\~S

https://www.youtube.com/igx25

Back to top Go down

Yo! >:3 from Igx25 Empty Re: Yo! >:3 from Igx25

Post by CrimsonChorus Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:26 pm

HOOOO! *and the organizer used the chorus account again and fails to control from posting on threads*

A FILIPINO! *A* -throws tomatoes in you- HAHA I'm so sorry 8'D;; This is just how the organizer of this chorus is, h y p e r :'3

Anywaaay \o\ I am (I am Rei btw xD organizer blahblahblah \o\) going to welcome you first here *w* ~ <'3 Welcome to Crimson Chorus \ A / ;;

Who strives for improvement as each chorus pass by :'D Hope you enjoy yourr time here (even though, it IS boring *cough*) ciao!!

*the organizer disappears oAo:;*
CrimsonChorus
CrimsonChorus
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am

:'D Hi Igx25
Im Maiyi
Im filipino too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Reservoir Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Yo Igx-kun..!~ >wReservoir desu, but you can just call me Resi/Res for short.
Nice to meet ya ;D (&&OMFG anime, manga, and video games; Especially the Tales Games *love* + A + *HOI 5~* )
Loved your Scissorhands video btw <33 ..Nice voice you got there~ >w*you've earned a fangirl -shot-* xD~
Oh, and if you'd ever feel like it, you may add me on Skype whenever you'd like ;3
xheavenlydemonic

Ja, Matta ne~ >w<
Reservoir
Reservoir
( ゜д゜)~crack

https://www.youtube.com/xHeavenlyDemonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Igx25 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

@Rei: Thanks for the warm welcome ^o^

@Maiyi: Hey again lol :3

@Reservoir:
\(^o^)/ a fangirl <:3
And a fangirl that likes the Tales Games! Awesome >:3 You have great taste in JRPGs!
I'm really glad you liked my Scissorhands :3
I got skype like a week ago so I haven't used it much...at all actually lol
Igx25
Igx25
(ಠ_ಠ)\~S

https://www.youtube.com/igx25

Back to top Go down

Post by Reservoir Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 am

Igx25 wrote:@Reservoir:
\(^o^)/ a fangirl <:3
And a fangirl that likes the Tales Games! Awesome >:3 You have great taste in JRPGs!
I'm really glad you liked my Scissorhands :3
I got skype like a week ago so I haven't used it much...at all actually lol

Daijoubu daijoubu~ >w<
Add me whenever you'd like~ + w + It'll be fun fufufu~ xD
Reservoir
Reservoir
( ゜д゜)~crack

https://www.youtube.com/xHeavenlyDemonic

Back to top Go down

Post by shinouyuki Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Hellooooo~ I just stumbled on your yt and subbed, then realized you posted something here OTL

I LOVE YOUR VOICE OwO /dies
your Scissorhands was amazing as well *U*

and I wish I could play all the tales games T--T (I only have a psp so I only got eternia and world ;A;)

Filipinos are everywhere O.O ne, ne, Maiyi-mouto-chan? xD

good luck with cosplaying~! and I hope to hear more of your covers OwO
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
( ゜д゜)~crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruna Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:18 pm

:O!!! Hello Again we meet again <.< You already met me for sure(Ytchorus Forums) Hope to see you stick around ^_^
Haruna
Haruna
(ಠ_ಠ)\~S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum