Crimson Chorus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updates* Month of September

3 posters

Go down

*Updates* Month of September Empty *Updates* Month of September

Post by REI Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Well Well Hi there 8D Wow, I am using my own account. What a miracle. Anywaaay /o/

this thread here is capable of giving you the forum information about the recent changes that will take place on every end of the month. \o\ This thread will be your ultimate guide so you can't be lost of anything if a new structure of the forum changes.

Let's get it on then \o\ ~

Theme Info wrote:
Month: February
Theme Colors: Pink & White
Theme Producer: DECO*27
Theme Occasion: Valentines' Day

Month: March
Theme Colors: Pink & White
Theme Producer: EASYPOP
Theme Occasion: none

Month: April&May
Theme Colors: Red & Green
Theme Producer: -none
Theme Occasion: Summer

Month: June-August
Theme Colors: Light Brown & Dark Brown
Theme Occasion: -none

Month: September
Theme Colors: Green
Theme Occasion: -none

New Things To Expect:
MANLY AUDITIONS (OH YEAH) (Working on it)
New Reorganizing Thread(Here it is)
New FAQ Stuff. (Working on it)

NEW RULE!*

-currently none-

---

March 27, 2011 : Hey guys! I just thought it'll be a pain to create another global announcement thread nghh ._." So, I just updated this thing to thank every new members, active members, and almost everyone who spends time here everyday *A*!! I really love how everyone is doing so, great job! Thank you and keep it up!! But also, the reason I updated this is (because its needed LOLOL ANYWAY BUT OTL..) I came to ask for suggestions you guys got there, for the new theme! : ' D I guess I can take care of it xD So anyway. Any suggestions for new ideas? Plans? Got some new songs? Please help us make next month, April, a bit more fun for everyone! Suggest everything/anything you got in these FOLLOWING THREADS:

- Site Ideas/Site Improvements
- Song Ideas/Song Requests

--

April 6, 2011

Okay!! It's april and I'm all sharing you my current fandom sjdhgksj, Durarara!!! /o/ The banner is featuring Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima in Love is War Style which cross-overed on VOCALOIDs. We are working everything on the road so don't worry! And I noticed I made a good style because our current audition is Love is War, which pairs up the current theme for the month!! (Ureshiiiiii~) And check out what we made for Japan! : ' D

We are happy to see things are going smoothly! And a mass chorus is about to be released later on so please watch out for it!! We're looking forward also for the upcoming winners for the first round of L.O.V.E. Contest!! : ' D Thank you for keeping with us!'Till the next update!! /o/

Please help us /o/ We need you! \ m / Thank you!!

--

May 31, 2011

Welcome, month of June!! Man, school is coming for some and school is ending for some, too. Well, congratulations to everyone and goodluck too!! I decided to do some style like on any web layouts, I've 'connected' it somehow. Special thanks to Yukichan at Celestial Star for the cute Kagamine Len render! We'll try to bring out all sorts of fun to everyone not just in terms of singing! We'll post and organize more stuff soon as we have the time!! The second round of L.O.V.E. Contest has finally come to an end and the entries will now be judged!!

I'm also looking forward to the winners! Its a tough battle, a very hard theme was given, wasn't it? Oh well. Thank you for reading the updates! Later!

--

September 1,2011

Whoooo. Fresh green theme. I ran out of theme ideas, sorry guys. So anyway, I'll try to fix more things up even you all don't post much, i don't care. We're taking care of some choruses now, don't you worry. After some flash mass chorus of palette released last month:

We'll be sure to prepare you the awesomeness of the whole BER months as we go on : D We'll be hoping that you'll also be satisfied with some simple plans we've prepared for all this ages (lolwut) so yeaaah. Well, nothing much to add on. Enjoy school LOOOOLjkjk, ber-sama irrashaimasen!

Last edited by REI on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
REI
REI
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

*Updates* Month of September Empty Re: *Updates* Month of September

Post by anichan95 Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 am

woot!im hyped now!!
i wanna see what happens!
anichan95
anichan95
Post or die ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by REI Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm

**UPDATED** o u o)//

Please look forward to !!

- 1ST ROUND L.O.V.E. CONTEST WINNERS!
- Love is War DEADLINE TO BE GIVEN SOON.
- NEW AUDITIONS. (Manly ones 8DD)
- PALETTE MASS CHORUS.

---------------

Thank you /o/
REI
REI
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 pm

uhh new audition *U*