Crimson Chorus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D

2 posters

Go down

I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D Empty I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D

Post by Tobiister Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:12 pm

So I'm trying to cover Hope by Yuyoyuppe, and apparently I have this urge to sing the screamo parts. 8'D But because it's screamo, I can never tell what they say. If someone can find the lyrics for it, I would love them forever. If there's no lyrics for the screamo part, can someone suggest or make up lyrics for that part? >A<

Here's the original with Miku Hatsune:
Tobiister
Tobiister
(。◕ ‿ ◕。)/ ~Cat Food

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tobiister

Back to top Go down

I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D Empty Re: I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D

Post by CrimsonChorus Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

8'/ That's weird. The only screamo is just really a 'scream' like "AHH!!" on the part after the first chorus and before the last pre-chorus.

That's it. That's the only part originally for screamo.

But if there could be some lyrics hm .. ..

- x AA x .;; I need rei to do that LOL.
CrimsonChorus
CrimsonChorus
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

Back to top Go down

I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D Empty Re: I need help on Hope by Yuyoyuppye. :'D

Post by Tobiiste Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 am

I thought about that too. But since I'm not a pro at screaming nor do I have an ear for it, I cannot tell at all. >A< But if there's no lyrics for it then I'd have to accept it as a fact. ; w ;
Anonymous
Tobiiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum