Crimson Chorus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..I, am in despair?

3 posters

Go down

..I, am in despair? Empty ..I, am in despair?

Post by REI Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi thar! ..Well yeah. Someone bugged me that I haven't yet introduced myself properly, I'm so sorry (__ __)mm"

Well Okay! I'm doing mine \ m / ;;

Hello. My name's Reito Kurosawa, but you guys can call me Rei instead. Call me anything you want. Ehm, I started running this Chorus thing when I was, 11? Yeah. 11 years old. And now I'm 13, my birthday is on October 7. Hm, I love..cookies, and anything DECO*27. Yeah. My mind is hooked on him, he's my most favorite producer.

Haaam, I stopped learning piano, guitar, and some other stuffs ._. Because I got short patience and temper, I stopped from learning since I really don't have the wanting to learn anymore OTL. I am an ultimate otaku. Annd, I am a Shota Loli Uke Meganekko typo. And ngh, I love GUMI & Luka, as my favorite vocaloid.

I am hanging around every corner, so just find me whenever you see something that relates to me..or something 8D;; I don't bite anyway. I just want this chorus to have a big family and, to have fun. \ A/;; So help me out eh? Thanks.

-bites you o n o-
REI
REI
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

..I, am in despair? Empty Re: ..I, am in despair?

Post by shinouyuki Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 pm

-bites you too-

I was wondering why I saw "Rei" posting an "intro" thread.... like... isn't it a given for you? hahaha xD

anyway~ you've done really well for this chorus! And DECO*27 rocks! xD

I stopped learning piano and a lot of other stuffs just like you DX patience is... well it's hard to be dedicated to that one thing while you know you're not good with it xD I also looooove love lurve LUKA! xD well I love all of them anyway XD

let's have a big family~ ne ne~
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
( ゜д゜)~crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sune Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 pm

*LA GASPS* One of the Supremos making a weird intro 8D ? *runs*
Sune
Sune
(´◔‿ゝ◔`)Pedo Supremo

https://www.youtube.com/user/sune713

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum